That’s why we have security protocols in place, offering secure payment solutions for all online transactions on our site.
Whether you’re making a purchase on one of our many new products or features or upgrading your current ad, our platform offers a diverse range of payment options to suit your needs.
Discover our range of payment methods, the benefits of using them on Vivastreet, and the additional steps we take to ensure your payment data is safe.
Payment options on Vivastreet
1. Credit Card
One of the most used payment methods in the world, a credit card is a payment card that gives users access to credit to make purchases. Cardholders are required to pay back the loan amount, plus other agreed charges, in the future.
When using a credit card, you can spend up to the pre-set limit and will need to pay at least the monthly minimum by the due date provided to avoid interest fees (if the credit card provider requires them) and bad credit scoring.
The main benefits of using a credit card on Vivastreet are:
- Its ‘Buy now, pay later’ scheme, which gives you the chance to make improvements to your escort business with no delay or having to search for alternative credit methods
- It spreads the cost of your purchases over monthly payments, making some of the costs of your escort business more manageable
- Extra purchase protection if a purchase goes wrong (e.g. faulty or lost money) or the company goes bust, you can claim the cost back from your card provider
How to get a credit card?
If you need some financial support for your escort business costs, here’s how to get a credit card:
- Find the right card provider to choose the most suitable deal for you based on the service, costs and benefits offered
- Apply for your chosen credit card and wait for approval
- Activate the card and use it to make business purchases on Vivastreet.
If you haven’t got a credit card already and frequently struggle with debt, it is advised that you clearly think about whether this option is right for you.
Note: If you would like to use a debit card, you can enter your debit card details in the Credit Card payment method.
Paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method that permits you to safely pay online without the use of a bank account or credit card.
When purchasing with Paysafecard, you do not need to provide sensitive data, such as your personal details or your bank or credit card information online.
The main benefits of using Paysafecard on Vivastreet are:
- You don’t need a bank account nor a credit card to use this payment method on our platform
- You can pay anonymously on Vivastreet to protect your identity
- There will be no reference to Vivastreet or any adult website on your bank statement
- None of your bank account data can be put at risk on our site
On the Paysafecard, the risk of fraud and money loss is smaller, in comparison to a bank card, due to the limited amount the voucher can hold. However, it’s vital to keep your Paysafecard PINs safe and follow precautions for paying safely online.
How to get a Paysafecard
Getting a Paysafecard is simple. If you want to protect your anonymity and do not currently have a Paysafecard, here’s how to get one:
- Find your local Paysafecard retailers by using the search bar on the Paysafecard website here.
- Buy a Paysafecard at your chosen location. It is available in these amounts: 10, 25, 40, 50, 75 or 100 GBP (at PayPoint, additionally: 125, 150, 175 GBP). The full amount of the Paysafecard you buy is then available for you to spend.
- Redeem the Paysafecard by purchasing products and features on Vivastreet here.
When purchasing vouchers, you may need to get a Paysafe Classic 18+ voucher to use on Vivastreet, as this type of voucher is not restricted on adult websites.
Please note that when making your first purchase on Vivastreet, you will have to use a credit card before you can use Paysafecard for future purchases. This is so we can check for fraud and trafficking activities to ensure our users’ safety.
Find out more information on Paysafecard here.
3. Bank Transfer
The newest payment method on Vivastreet, bank transfer, is a popular cashless payment solution that covers a wide range of credit transfers.
It involves making a request to your bank for them to make the desired payment.
As bank transfer has rigid security features to fight fraud and prevent payment errors, you will be expected to provide authorisation codes to enable the bank to complete the transfer.
The main benefits of using bank transfer on Vivastreet are:
- Transactions are safe and secure, as it’s vetted by your bank
- Payments are not directly transferred from your bank account, providing an extra security measure
- You don’t have to use a credit/debit card
- There is no need to disclose financial information, such as your sort code and account number to make a payment, making transactions quick and easy
How to make a bank transfer on Vivastreet
At Vivastreet, we use Volt to securely handle online bank transfers. Below are the steps you must take to make a bank transfer:
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer’ button on the payment page
- Press the ‘Send Bank Transfer’ button
- Select the bank you would like to make the transaction with
- Tap the ‘Continue to Payment’ button
Find out more information on bank transfer here.
Vivastreet payment authentication and security
Our goal is to ensure that sex workers can make payments on our platform securely. Here’s how:
- Security: Payments are processed on a secure server, which is a server that supports security protocols such as 3D Secure 2.0 (more information below)
- Confidentiality: Your card details are encrypted to prevent them from being stolen from fraudsters and scammers, and will never be shared
- Peace of mind: You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been made
3D Secure 2.0
3D Secure 2.0 is a payment authentication method on Vivastreet to ensure higher-level security and a better user experience for you.
It supports us further in fraud prevention, ensuring payments are legitimate and protection of personal data when paying online.
We’ve chosen to partner with 3D Secure 2.0, as their mobile payments protection is second to none. Since the majority of our users access our site via their mobile device, sex workers can now easily make even more secure payments using their mobile browser or online banking apps when using Vivastreet.
The 3D Secure protocol requires you to complete an additional verification step with the card issuer when making a purchase. Therefore, you might be requested to verify your identity by providing an authentication code sent by your bank via email or SMS, or by logging into your online banking to complete the transaction. Below is an example of the process.
Step 1: You enter your payment information at checkout
Step 2: You will be redirected to the 3D Secure authentication page hosted by the issuing bank
Step 3: If required by your bank, you will need to complete an additional authentication step to complete the payment
For more information on 3D Secure 2.0, click here.
At Vivastreet, we are always finding new ways to improve our service for sex workers. We understand the importance of flexible payment methods for our users and will continue to look for new and secure payment options in the future.
If you are looking to make a payment today and require some assistance, please contact our customer service team.