If you’re looking for an escort in London, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re on a business trip, visiting the city, or just looking for some companionship, booking the services of an escort should be a seamless process.
If it’s your first time booking an escort in the city, read our quick and easy London escort guide to help you find the perfect companion today.
Things to think about before hiring an escort
Before you begin seeking an escort, there are four key things you need to consider beforehand.
1. Budget: How much you’re willing to spend will determine the escort you hire. You can save time by specifically seeking an escort that meets your financial criteria, so your budget should be the first thing you think about. Escorts charge different prices for different services. This can depend on various factors, such as the services they offer or whether they are an independent or agency escort.
2. The type of escort: There are different types of escorts that offer different services. For instance, you may want to hire a social escort to accompany you to an event, or you may prefer an outcall escort, who will visit you at the place you are staying and provide a specialised service there.
3. The type of service: Be mindful that not all escorts provide the same services. For example, if you’re looking for sexual intercourse or to fulfil a specific fetish, such as anal or BDSM, you will need to find the appropriate escort. Make sure you read the details in their ads or request this while going through the booking process to avoid disappointment.
4. The appearance and personality of the escort: It’s highly likely you will want to choose an escort you’re attracted to and that suits your personality. Do you want your escort to be of a specific age, ethnicity or gender? Are you looking for an escort with a sense of humour? Would you prefer your companion to have a petite or thicker frame or dark or light hair? Many escorts provide a description of themselves in their ads. Before seeking an escort, know what you’re looking for.
A guide to finding escorts in London
1. Social media – Many sex workers have social media accounts and use them to advertise their services. You can discover them on social platforms like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. If you would like more information, discover 7 ways to find escorts on social media.
2. Get in touch with escort agencies – There are many escort agencies in London. All you need to do is look up London escort agencies online, get in touch and enquire about how to find a suitable escort.
3. Visit adult sites – If you want to search for an escort yourself and at your own leisure, there are many platforms, like Vivastreet, that allow escorts to advertise their services on their site.
For more advice, read our full guide on how to find the best sex workers in the UK.
How to book a London escort on Vivastreet
A great alternative to the once-popular Craigslist Personals, Vivastreet is a global classified site renowned for thousands of adult adverts that offer a variety of escort services.
On our site, you can find thousands of escorts in London varying in age, ethnicity, gender and services.
Below are four simple steps on how to find London-based escorts on Vivastreet:
Step 1: Visit our Escorts & Massages page
Step 2: In the location search bar, enter ‘London’ and press search
If you want to refine your search further, when entering ‘London’, you can scroll down to find which particular area in London you want to find an escort.
Alternatively, you can just type in your desired part of London (e.g., East London) or a specific area straight away (e.g., King’s Cross)
Step 3: Scroll through all the professional escorts that are advertising in London or desired London area
Step 4: Once you’ve read through the ads and chosen your ideal escort, click on their profile and make a booking via phone call, SMS or message
You can experience a more refined search by filtering escorts by their gender, age, or ethnicity.
If you have a minimum or maximum spend, the site also allows you to discover services that are within your budget.
You can also select escorts according to the types of services they provide, such as GFE, Dining, or Tantric Massage. Note: You may be charged extra depending on the services you opt for.
Where to go in London for an escort date
There is no rule as to where you can go during your escort date as long as you’re in a safe environment and the escort agrees to be in your desired location.
Want to go somewhere low-key and quiet or with a lively vibe? Consider the below areas for bars and pubs, restaurants and hotels:
- London Bridge
- Convent Garden
- St Paul’s
- Kentish Town
- Old Street
- Hyde Park
- Notting Hill
- Charing Cross
- South Kensington
- St James
- King’s Cross
Key rules when dating an escort
When dating an escort, there are key rules you must follow to ensure a safe, respectable and satisfying experience.
- Don’t price-haggle your escort
- Always stick to the plan or speak to your escort before making new plans
- Treat your escort respectfully
- Pay your escort the agreed costs for the service
- Don’t take recreational drugs or become intoxicated when with your companion
- Always ask for consent when considering sexual advances
If you fail to follow the rules above, you could run the risk of getting yourself blacklisted from participating in this type of activity.
Book a London escort today
By following our London escort guide, you should now be confident enough to book the right escort for you.
Other articles you may find interesting: